Since 1972, Roland has worked to create the ultimate piano experience, and our new HP pianos are among the most exciting yet. The HP piano philosophy is all about bringing the sound and performance of a concert-class piano into your home, with a choice of cabinet styles, colors, and speaker systems to suit your lifestyle. The premium HP605 is powered by the latest version of our acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology, along with a unique keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for great feel and durability. The HP605 connects via Bluetooth® technology to your smartphone or tablet so you can hear your music-making apps or online piano lessons through the powerful six-speaker sound system – your kids will love it too as it makes learning piano fun. And even though it’s compact, the classically-styled HP605 will definitely make a big impact in your home especially with a choice of finishes including polished ebony, contemporary rosewood, and contemporary black or white.
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling, for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Acoustic Projection system, with six speakers that work together to recreate the deep, rich sound field of an acoustic piano
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing on headphones
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard combining the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology and practice piano with audio from apps routed through the piano speakers
- Also includes a large, versatile selection of non-piano sounds such as strings, brass, organ, and many others
- 25 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits; registration groups can be backed up to a USB memory stick
- Imposing piano cabinet with a compact footprint perfect for smaller spaces
- Four premium finishes; authentic polished ebony, contemporary rosewood and contemporary black or white
Roland’s Acoustic Projection speaker system reproduces the rich sound of an acoustic grand piano. The HP605 houses a three-way, six-speaker system, driven by a powerful four-channel amplifier and each section fulfills a specific role in delivering superior piano tone. The powerful cabinet speakers produce the all-enveloping main piano sound, while the top-mounted spatial speakers reproduce the resonance of the piano’s frame. Finally, the nearfield speakers project the sounds most likely to be noticed by the player, including dramatic, dynamic overtones and even the noise of the hammers as they hit the piano string. The increased height of the cabinet further enhances the richness of the sound.