KC-series amplifiers feature a flexible mixing section. Our flagship models feature up to four stereo inputs, and KC amps include a Microphone input and stereo Auxiliary input for connecting CD players. include Roland’s Stereo Link feature for chaining two amplifiers. Using a single cable, you can connect two KC amps for true stereo sound while controlling them both from the amp nearest you on stage. Want more low end? Simply add an optional subwoofer like Roland’s new KCW-1. Connections are easy, thanks to the Subwoofer output found on all new KC amps. All models have built-in handles for easier transportation (the KC-550 also includes casters) and a rugged design with heavy-duty carpeting, protective edges and an all-metal grille.
- Flagship keyboard amplifier with powerful 180-watt/15” speaker and horn tweeter
- Output Select feature and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- XLR Line output for connection to mixing consoles
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining two KC-550s for stereo applications